- Thanks to the special structure of the upper layer of the Top Safe mattress cover, the child breathes freely and the constant passage of air helps maintain an ideal body temperature.
- The absorbent layer captures liquids and moisture. The air that circulates freely through the 3D structure, evaporates the wet and the child rests comfortably dry.
- The lower layer, the one in contact with the mattress, is waterproof and prevents the passage of liquids and dust into the padding material. It also works as a screen between the child and the mattress and, without the need for chemical additives, prevents contact with allergens and bacteria.
- It washes in the washing machine at 60°C and dries quickly.
- It adapts to any mattress and is easy to place thanks to the comfortable elastic bands.