Corral T-Rex is tinged with pink....
Corral T-Rex is tinged with pink. Corral T-Rex Pink is the special edition with fuchsia pink accents for girls who love sports driving without giving up a touch of glamour. Perfect for girls of character who also have a sweet soul, Corral T-Rex Pink is the electric quad bike with rechargeable 12 Volt battery for girls aged 3 and up; with a soft, sinuous line with a gritty design.
Delivery in 24/48 hours
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 30 loyalty points. Your cart will total 30 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 6,00 €.
Corral T-Rex is tinged with pink. Corral T-Rex Pink is the special edition with fuchsia pink accents for girls who love sports driving without giving up a touch of glamour. Perfect for girls of character who also have a sweet soul, Corral T-Rex Pink is the electric quad bike with rechargeable 12 Volt battery for girls aged 3 and up; with a soft, sinuous line with a gritty design. Corrral T-Rex Pink is the quad bike with an off-road character thanks to the wheels with high bottom height from the ground that allow you to travel off-road safely. Ideal for real adventurers who love simplicity but the guarantee of comfortable and safe driving.
Corral T-Rex Pink is designed to be driven even when the baby gets older.
The wide saddle guarantees driving comfort for everyone, young and old.
Corral T-Rex Pink has a top speed of almost 7 km/h and tackles the dirt road with ease thanks to the 4 large wheels, the front bumper that protects against accidental shocks and fenders that limit splashes.
The rear fins further protect against dirt, giving dynamism to the bodywork.
The knobs with non-slip design guarantee an excellent handlebar grip even on the most impervious terrain.
Corral T-Rex Pink has everything you need to keep the most adventurous drivers entertained. The large footrests offer excellent support even when cornering. On the right is the accelerator pedal which also acts as a brake. Thanks to the "Everything in One" Peg Perego technology, Corral T-Rex Pink is very easy to ride: the accelerator pedal, once released, becomes a brake that automatically stops the toy.
How nice to move with the 3-position gear lever: 1st-2nd and Reverse.
The higher speed can be blocked by the parent through a safety latch until the child has become familiar with driving.
The gritty look of Corral T-Rex Pink is embellished by the antenna, the two exhaust pipes, the relief processing of the saddle and the whole part dedicated to the engine.
The quality of the Peg Perego can be seen from the details that guarantee safety.
Corral T-Rex Pink has a closed bottom to protect the driver from electrical wires and any tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 12V/8Ah battery in the housing under the seat is secured by a child-proof safety battery.
The battery can be recharged via a common home socket, either directly from the vehicle or by extracting it.
Charger and battery are supplied.
It's not just a game for us! Learn more about our toys: high quality materials, testing and certifications, safety and special products dedicated to motor disability.
MADE IN ITALY
- Large wheels and high trim to travel on any terrain.
- Great habitability, designed to be guided even when the child becomes older.
- Age of use 3+
- Number of seats 1
- Number of gears 2+R
- Number of wheels 4
- Drive wheels 2
- 165W 2 engines (330W total)
- Battery/Power 1 battery of 12V/8Ah lead sealed without maintenance, included in the package.
- 12V charger included in the package.
- Ideal surfaces Great performance even uphill and on uneven terrain.
- Slopes that can be 10%
- Carved tread wheels.
- "All in one" brake pedal accelerator with accelerator pedal/electric brake.
- Closed fund
- Speed in 1st gear 3.4 km/h
- Speed in 2nd gear 6.7 km/h
- Reversing speed 3.4 km/h
- Dimensions 64.5 cm x 99.5 cm x 65.5 cm
- Article weight 15,3 kg
- Maximum transportable weight 40 kg
- Iron composition treated anti-spraying. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density polyethylene PEHD.
- Homologation In accordance with European Safety Standards for Toys (safety requirements provided by the EEC Council) and the "U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification". They are also certified by bodies notified for toy safety in accordance with Directive 2009/48/EC.